Are you a Graphic Designer in Muscat?
We want to hear from you!
We are looking for a junior Graphic Designer to join the New Metrics team. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, team-player, and capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas. In the role, you’ll work on both online and offline content to assist our marketing & communications, projects and sales teams with initiatives for both New Metrics and our clients. As the only graphic designer in the team, you should be self-sufficient and able to work under minimum supervision as well as constantly improve your skills through self-directed learning. One-two years of prior experience as a graphic designer is a must and Omani candidates are preferable.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for brochures, hand-outs, social media images, info-graphics, proposals, logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Coordinating with third party providers; art services, web designer, printers, as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with animation, video production & editing is a plus.
If you think you are a great fit, please get in touch! Email Erin – email@example.com with your CV & portfolio.
Looking forward to hearing from you.